Wilkister Tangazi | 2018-2019
Email Address: email@example.com
- Manager, Clinical Operations and TMO/Business Development Consultant
- Bachelor of Arts, Speech and Hearing Science, University of Iowa (2011)
- Master of Science, Epidemiology, University of Iowa (2014)
- Master in Health Administration, Ohio State University (2018)
Healthcare Administrative Interests
- Corporate Strategic Planning and Business Development
- Hospital Operations
Major Project Assignments
- Conducted market data analysis that was leveraged to develop recommendations for a comprehensive NorthShore strategic growth plan.
- Supported development, analysis, and tracking of metrics to assess organizational performance related to NorthShore 20/20 strategic initiatives.
The Administrative Fellowship at NorthShore offers a unique and challenging learning experience at a top-notch health system. Fellows have the flexibility to pursue and develop their own interests through project work that is both meaningful to the system and of significant depth, so as to provide a rich education. This, coupled with a senior leadership team that is deeply committed to developing young leaders, allows for tremendous career development opportunities and future success.