Parking is available for a $4 daily fee in the main parking garages located at 5140 N. California Avenue or 5215 N. California Avenue. Before returning to your car, please pay at a pay station located at the main parking garage's first or third floor elevator or in the first floor elevator lobby at Foster Medical Pavilion. The machine will dispense a ticket to allow you to exit the parking garage. There is no attendant at the exit.
The garages are monitored by Swedish Hospital's Public Safety Department. Handicapped parking spaces are available.
A courtesy van is available for patients within designated boundaries who have no other means of transportation to the hospital campus for outpatient services. Transportation is available at a nominal fee, by appointment with a 48-hour minimum notice and is subject to availability.
Read more about our courtesy van>>
- The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) bus route #92 runs along Foster Avenue. Get off at California Avenue to reach the hospital's main entrance.
- The CTA bus route #93 runs along California Avenue. Get off at Foster Avenue to reach the hospital's main entrance.
- From the CTA Brown Line, you may transfer to bus route #93 at the Kimball station. Get off at Foster Avenue to reach the hospital's main entrance.
- From the CTA Red Line, you may transfer to bus route #92 at the Berwyn station. Get off at California Avenue to reach the hospital's main entrance.
- From the Metra Union Pacific North Line, get off at the Ravenswood station (Lawrence Avenue). Take the westbound #81 bus and get off at California Avenue. From there, walk six blocks north towards Foster Avenue. The hospital is located at the corner of Foster and California.
For additional public transportation information, call the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) at 312-836-7000 or visit RTAChicago.com.