Media Contacts | Patient Information | Organizational Profile
Our public relations office is staffed during regular business hours Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and can be reached by calling 847.570.3141 or by fax at 847.570.3290.
After hours and on weekends, call the Evanston Hospital operator at 847.570.2000 and ask to have the PR person on call paged.
- NorthShore Neurological Institute
- NorthShore Kellogg Cancer Center
- Center for Brain Health
- Mark R. Neaman Center for Personalized Medicine
- Health Information Technology/Quality
- Research Institute
- PIO* Highland Park Hospital
- NorthShore Orthopaedic Institute
- NorthShore Cardiovascular Institute
- Healthy You - Managing Editor
- Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Psychology, Women's Health
- PIO* Evanston and Skokie Hospitals
*Public Information Officer
Our first priority is the safety and privacy of our patients. Under the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), strict restrictions have been placed on the information that can be released to the media about a patient's condition. All inquiries must contain the patient's name, and the patient or patients must be listed in the hospital directory for the information to be released. While a one-word statement of condition may be given, know that the patient does have the option of "opting out" so that no information is made public.
Our Public Relations team handles all requests for patient conditions.
Learn more about Release of Patient Information
NorthShore University HealthSystem is a comprehensive, fully integrated healthcare delivery system. The system includes four hospitals (Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, and Skokie) and a wide spectrum of leading clinical programs. In addition, as the principal teaching affiliate for the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, NorthShore is dedicated to excellence in medical education and research.
Read our full organizational profile
Organizational Leadership and Executive Staff:
- Gerald "J.P." Gallagher, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Joseph Golbus, MD, President, NorthShore Medical Group
- Sean O'Grady, Chief Clinical Operations Officer
- Kristen Murtos, Chief Administrative & Strategy Officer
- Gabrielle Cummings, President, Highland Park Hospital
- Jesse Peterson Hall, President, Glenbrook Hospital
- David N. Rahija, President, Skokie Hospital
- Douglas M. Silverstein, President, Evanston Hospital
- Shivani Bautista, General Counsel
- Michael S. Caplan, MD, Chief Scientific Officer, NorthShore Research Institute
- Lakshmi K. Halasyamani, MD, Chief Quality and Transformation Officer
- Harry Jones, Chief Compliance Officer
- Mary Keegan, RN, Chief Nursing Officer
- Scott Kenagy, Chief Investment Officer
- William R. Luehrs, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Richard Silver, MD, Chief Academic Officer
- Steven Smith, Chief Information Officer
- Doug Welday, Chief Financial Officer
- Murray T. Ancell, Executive Director, NorthShore Foundation