Care & Services | Treatment Options | For More Information
At the NorthShore Orthopaedic & Spine Institute our uniquely qualified podiatrists treat trauma and diseases of the foot and ankle. We offer comprehensive care providing conservative and surgical options to treat a full range of foot problems, injuries, and maladies including ankle sprains and heel pain to deformities such as bunions and hammer toes.
Podiatry Care & Services
Our podiatrists at NorthShore offer the following services to treat foot injuries and problems.
- Offer specialized wound care. Our podiatrists use the latest advanced treatment methods including biologic dressing and wound vacuum therapy to fight infection and expedite foot and ankle healing.
- Manage routine and recurrent conditions like painful lesions of the foot and persistent fungal infections.
- Manage persistent and painful foot problems. Our podiatrists use a variety of strategies and treatment plans to help patients to avoid surgery whenever possible.
- Employ the latest technology to treat chronic and potentially debilitating heel pain, an increasingly common complaint for today's aging and active population.
- Provide advanced surgical options to remove bunions and correct hammer toes. These outpatient procedures provide excellent outcomes for our patients.
NorthShore podiatrists offer excellent care for a full range of foot diseases and injuries, including:
Podiatric Treatment Options
Our surgical and nonsurgical solutions to foot and ankle injuries and diseases include the following:
For More Information
If you are interested in learning more about podiatry care or to request a consultation, please call 855.929.0100 or fill out the consultation request form.